November 15, 2023
Financial Services Agency
Japan Fintech Week 2024 and FIN/SUM2024
in Tokyo, Japan
An inaugural Japan Fintech Week 2024 will be held from Monday, March 4 to Friday, March 8 with FIN/SUM2024 as one of the core event. FIN/SUM 2024 and a variety of fintech-related events will be held around the core week, bringing together global fintech global community to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues relating to the development of financial services, public policy and technology. In cooperation with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and other local governments, embassies, and fintech-related organizations such as BGIN (Blockchain Governance Initiative Network), Fintech association of Japan, FINOLAB, Elevandi Japan, Plug and Play, the events will feature panel discussions, round tables, and booth exhibitions at various locations in Tokyo.
Details of the Japan Fintech Week 2024
- Dates: March 4 to March 8, 2024
- Location: Marunouchi and other venues in Tokyo.
Japan Fintech Week 2024 website will be posted at a later date and details of other events will be updated on the website.
- Scheduled events:
About the FIN/SUM2024
The Financial Services Agency, in cooperation with Nikkei Inc., will host FIN/SUM 2024, an international fintech symposium, from March 5 to 8, 2024, as a core event of Japan Fintech Week. Experts from academia, the technology community, businesses, financial authorities, and central banks will be invited to discuss a wide range of topics, including Web3, AI, and regional developments in financial sector.
Details of the FIN/SUM2024:
- Dates: March 5 to March 8, 2024
- Location: Marunouchi Building Hall (Marunouchi Building 7th floor),
Marunouchi Building Conference Square (Marunouchi Building 8th floor)
2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- Program: For details including registration, please refer to the official website below. https://www.finsum.jp/en_index.html
- Theme of the symposium: "Building a Bright Future: FinTech for Happy Growth"
Fintech and Innovation Office, Financial Services Agency
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)