What’s New on the FSA Website
Week of January 15 - January 19, 2018
This page contains the latest in events, developments, and updates to the FSA website.
|January 16, 2018||Press Conference by the Minister for Financial Services (January 9, 2018) (Available in Japanese)|
|January 16, 2018||Press Conference by the Minister for Financial Services (January 5, 2018) (Available in Japanese)|
(The following press releases are available in English)
|January 18, 2018||The second meeting of the Working Group on Corporate Disclosure of the Financial System Council|
|January 15, 2018||The third meeting of the "Study Group on the Financial System" under the Financial System Council|
(The following press releases are available in Japanese)
|January 18, 2018||Publication of the agenda and handouts of the third meeting of the “Study Group on the Financial System” under the Financial System Council
The FSA published the agenda and handouts of the third meeting of the “Study Group on the Financial System” under the Financial System Council, which was held on January 17, 2018.
|January 16, 2018||Order of correction made for the administrative penalty charge imposed against an individual for using fraudulent means regarding stocks of Wedge Holdings CO., LTD.
On January 16, 2018, the FSA made an order of correction for the administrative penalty charge which was imposed against an individual for using fraudulent means regarding stocks of Wedge Holdings CO., LTD. on April 11, 2017.
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.