March 17, 2023
Financial Services Agency
Fintech and Innovation
One-stop assistance of financial regulations in English for startups with innovative proposition.
One-stop service in English for business newly entering Japanese market. Step-by-step assistance for registration procedures and post registration supervision.
A Hub where dedicated FSA team assists innovative firms, both incumbents and new entrants to conduct proof of concept in financial services.
One of the largest events in Japan discussing the latest trends in FinTech and various issues in the financial services.
Research on decentralized finance and regulatory efforts on DeFi. Details of Blockchain Governance Initiative Network (BGIN).
The FSA sponsors online meetups with fintech firms from overseas hosted by JETRO and Embassies.
Announcement "FIN/SUM 2023"
- Research on the Chain of Trust of Decentralized Finance
- Contact Details
Fintech and Innovation Office, Financial Services Agency
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.