June 29, 2018
Financial Services Agency
Revision of "JFSA’s supervisory approaches The Financial Services Agency (JFSA) issued the English translation of its draft report "JFSA's supervisory approaches" and called for public comments in English from January 5 through February 14, 2018 (as for the Japanese version, from December 15, 2017 through February 14, 2018). The JFSA recieved 282 comments both in Japanese and in English from 52 individuals and entities. Based on the comments received, the JFSA revised and published the report on June 29,2018. The complete report can be accessed from the link below.
-Replacing checklists with engagement-"
The summary of comments received and the JFSA's views on them is provided in Appendix1 and the JFSA's views on each comment submitted in English is provided in Appendix2.
（Appendix1） The summary of comments received and the JFSA's views
（Appendix2） JFSA's views on the comments submitted in English
The Agency continues to solicit comments on all aspects of this report so that it can continuously enhance its supervisory approaches. Comments should be sent to the Agency by e-mail to the address below.
Email address: email@example.com
Planning and Evaluation Division, Inspection Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel : +81-(0)3-3506-6000
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)