June 29, 2018
Financial Services Agency
Revision of "JFSA’s supervisory approaches The Financial Services Agency (JFSA) issued the English translation of its draft report "JFSA's supervisory approaches" and called for public comments in English from January 5 through February 14, 2018 (as for the Japanese version, from December 15, 2017 through February 14, 2018). The JFSA recieved 282 comments both in Japanese and in English from 52 individuals and entities. Based on the comments received, the JFSA revised and published the report on June 29,2018. The complete report can be accessed from the link below.
-Replacing checklists with engagement-"
The summary of comments received and the JFSA's views on them is provided in Appendix1 and the JFSA's views on each comment submitted in English is provided in Appendix2.
（Appendix1） The summary of comments received and the JFSA's views
（Appendix2） JFSA's views on the comments submitted in English
The Agency continues to solicit comments on all aspects of this report so that it can continuously enhance its supervisory approaches. Comments should be sent to the Agency by e-mail to the address below.
Email address: email@example.com
Planning and Evaluation Division, Inspection Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel : +81-(0)3-3506-6000
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.