Japan as an International Financial Center
Dedicated International Financial Center Website（click here）NEW
The Japanese Government is committed to expanding Japan’s role as an international finance hub. New policies will help foreign asset managers and other financial institutions enter the Japanese market so that they may contribute to improve Japan’s financial and capital markets in tandem with local players and eventually we may better serve as an international financial center in Asia and the world.
On December 8, 2020, the Government published New Comprehensive Economic Measures, including the policy package on initiative to expand Japan's role as an international financial hub.
- ・Summary: "Japan as an International Financial Center"
- ・New Comprehensive Economic Measures (excerpt) (Provisional translation by FSA)
Click the information you want to know.
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)