June 25, 2020
Financial Services Agency
Announcement of the new dates of BG2C, FIN/SUM BB
The Financial Services Agency, Japan and Nikkei, Inc. have set new dates of the global conference “Blockchain Global Governance Conference (BG2C)” and “FIN/SUM Blockchain & Business (FIN/SUM BB)” on August 24 and 25, which had been postponed due to the novel coronavirus [COVID-19].
In order to save us from the virus infections, we will take necessary actions to avoid the “Three Cs”(Closed spaces, Crowded places and Close-contact settings), and hold the event in a hybrid format with the physical venue and interactive online sessions, using an online conference system and live streaming services.
Prior to the event, there will be a special online panel session 2.0 to discuss how blockchain technology will be used to solve social matters associated with COVID-19 on June 26. The session will be open to BG2C official website.
Please check the official website for more information about the events.
 "BG2C put off further to be rescheduled after Covid-19 subsides" (released by JFSA on April 3, 2020)
 Regarding Special Online Panel Session "1.0" on March 10, 2020: click here.
Fintech and Innovation Office, Financial Services Agency
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)