June 25, 2020
Financial Services Agency
Announcement of the new dates of BG2C, FIN/SUM BB
The Financial Services Agency, Japan and Nikkei, Inc. have set new dates of the global conference “Blockchain Global Governance Conference (BG2C)” and “FIN/SUM Blockchain & Business (FIN/SUM BB)” on August 24 and 25, which had been postponed due to the novel coronavirus [COVID-19].
In order to save us from the virus infections, we will take necessary actions to avoid the “Three Cs”(Closed spaces, Crowded places and Close-contact settings), and hold the event in a hybrid format with the physical venue and interactive online sessions, using an online conference system and live streaming services.
Prior to the event, there will be a special online panel session 2.0 to discuss how blockchain technology will be used to solve social matters associated with COVID-19 on June 26. The session will be open to BG2C official website.
Please check the official website for more information about the events.
 "BG2C put off further to be rescheduled after Covid-19 subsides" (released by JFSA on April 3, 2020)
 Regarding Special Online Panel Session "1.0" on March 10, 2020: click here.
Fintech and Innovation Office, Financial Services Agency
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.