What’s New on the FSA Website
Week of August 27 - August 31, 2018
This page contains the latest in events, developments, and updates to the FSA website.
(The following press releases are available in English)
|August 30, 2018||FSA will hold the Opening Ceremony of World Investor Week 2018|
|August 30, 2018||Updated statistics of money lending business|
|August 30, 2018||Updated list of issuers of gift certificates in repayment procedures based on the “Payment Services Act”|
(The following press releases are available in Japanese)
|August 31, 2018||Approval granted to Aozora Bank, Ltd. for its engagement in trust business
The FSA granted approval to Aozora Bank, Ltd. for its engagement in trust business pursuant to the “Act on Engagement in Trust Business by a Financial Institution.”
|August 31, 2018||Updated list of entities that are operating financial instruments businesses without proper registration (The Kanto Local Finance Bureau)
The FSA and the Kanto Local Finance Bureau issued a warning to an entity that is operating financial instruments business without proper registration. (See the updated list of Japan-based entities).
|August 31, 2018||Publication of the FSA’s FY 2019 request for tax revisions
The FSA published the FY 2019 request for tax revisions.
|August 31, 2018||Publication of the expenditure budget request for FY 2019
The FSA published the expenditure budget request for FY 2019.
|August 31, 2018||Publication of the request for organization, staff and budget for FY 2019
The FSA published an overview of the request for organization, staff and budget for FY 2019.
|August 31, 2018||Updated list of support agencies for business innovation
The FSA authorized and published a list of support agencies for business innovation pursuant to the “Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Business Enhancement Act .etc.”
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.