What’s New on the FSA Website
Week of May 11, 2020 - May 15, 2020
This page contains the latest in events, developments, and updates to the FSA website.
(The following press releases are available in English)
|May 11, 2020||IFIAR published IFIAR Chair’s Update on COVID-19 to stakeholders|
|May 11, 2020||FSA publishes GLOPAC Newsletter vol.15|
|May 15, 2020||Updated list of issuers of gift certificates in repayment procedures based on the "Payment Services Act"|
(The following press releases are available in Japanese)
|May 15, 2020||Overview of modifications to lending conditions by financial institutions
The FSA updated an overview of modifications to lending conditions made by financial institutions for the period from March 10 to 31, 2020, which was formerly published on April 30, 2020. The data of modifications to lending conditions made by cooperative financial institutions for the said period was additionally counted.
|May 15, 2020||Summary of the sixth meeting of the "Networking Group on the corporate disclosure, financial reporting and audit of listed companies in Consideration of the Impact of the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Infection" (provisional English title)
The FSA has held the sixth meeting of the "Networking Group on the corporate disclosure, financial reporting and audit of listed companies in Consideration of the Impact of the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Infection" (provisional English title) by way of audio-conferencing. The Networking Group members shared information on initiatives and efforts that have been taken so far and are to be taken by the group members in response to the extended nationwide state of emergency over COVID-19.
|May 13, 2020||Warnings about entities that are operating money lending businesses without proper registration
The FSA (Local Finance Bureaus) updated warnings about entities that are operating money lending businesses without proper registration. The warnings include the updated list of entities that misrepresent their registration using fictitious or stolen registration numbers.
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.