What’s New on the FSA Website
Week of October 1 - October 5, 2018
This page contains the latest in events, developments, and updates to the FSA website.
(The following press releases are available in English)
|October 4, 2018||Updated list of issuers of gift certificates in repayment procedures based on the “Payment Services Act”|
|October 3, 2018||ROUNDTABLE ON SUPERVISORY OVERSIGHT OF CRYPTO-ASSETS|
(The following press releases are available in Japanese)
|October ５, 2018||Administrative action against Suruga Bank Ltd.
The FSA took an administrative action against Suruga Bank Ltd., ordering a partial suspension of its business from October 12, 2018 to April 12, 2019 and the improvement of its business operations pursuant to the “Banking Act.” This administrative action is based on the findings from the FSA’s on-site and off-site inspections.
|October 4, 2018||Publication of the agenda and handouts of the sixth meeting of the “Study Group on the Virtual Currency Exchange Services”
The FSA published the agenda and handouts of the sixth meeting of the “Study Group on the Virtual Currency Exchange Services,” which was held on October 3, 2018.
|October 2, 2018||Notification of business discontinuance submitted by a foreign audit firm
The FSA published the notification of business discontinuance submitted by a foreign audit firm, Abu Dhabi PricewaterhouseCoopers, pursuant to the “Certified Public Accountants Act.”
|October 1, 2018||Publication of the agenda and reference materials of the third meeting of the “Study Group on Supervisory Approaches to Lending Practices”
The FSA published the agenda and reference materials of the third meeting of the “Study Group on Supervisory Approaches to Lending Practices,” which was held on October 2, 2018.
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.