FSA Institute’s Past Activities
The FSA Institute’s primary activities in FY2012 were as follows.
- Compiling the results of research conducted by research fellows and other research staff of the FSA Institute were compiled into five research papers, and publishing them as the FSA Institute’s Discussion Papers.
- Holding an international conference titled “Strengthening the Asian Financial Sector toward Sustainable and Inclusive Growth” jointly with the Asian Development Bank Institute. The conference had 322 participants.
- The FSA Institute’s Study Group on Corporate Financing and Governance had five meetings in total to exchange information and discuss issues related to corporate financing.
- The FSA Institute’s working group on financial education held seven meetings to discuss ideal ways to promote financial education and published a report on the discussions.
- The FSA Institute provided 71 training courses to FSA personnel, with a focus on providing expert training on the financial system and practices.